A MESSAGE FROM BOB BACKUS,
WARDSBORO TOWN HEALTH OFFICER
Corona Virus Emergency.
• Thanks to all of you who wear masks, practice social distancing, wash your hands, and avoid crowds.
• Everyone needs to emulate you as this virus ravages the world.
• Fortunately, time and effective available vaccination will slow it down.
• Hold in your prayers those who have died nor who have suffered significant side effects.
• Support the families and friends of those who have lost loved ones for grief looms large in their lives.
• To follow and to better understand the science of this illness in Vermont, in the USA and in the world, contact the Vermont Health Department’s COVID line by email or by phone at 1-802/863-7200 or 1-800/464-4343.
• Please get a Flu shot this year. It is promising to be very effective.
• Again, thanks to all of you who follow and practice the science protecting yourself and the public. If I can be of any help during this time, feel free to contact me at our home 896-6418.